Skip to content
- For basic, asynchronous, core classes nearly any internet capable device (ex: desktop, laptop, Chromebook, tablet, or smartphone) will be sufficient.
- Some courses will require access to a standard computer or Chromebook, but this will always be stated clearly in the course description.
- Reliable internet connection or data plan for asynchronous courses.
- High-speed internet, microphone, and webcam for live courses.
- Microphone and webcam (or smartphone/tablet) preferable for live conferences with faculty and staff.