Good at social media? Have a passion for education? Need that “experience necessary” to add to your resume or college applications?
We’re offering TWO (in-person or remote) social media/marketing internships this summer. Interns will work closely with one another and the Program Director to help bring our story and vision to the internet.
We are a small, private, K-12 international school that offers a variety of courses and programs for students from around the world and all walks of life. We value diversity, inclusivity, and respect for all persons.
- You’ll be a part of a tight-knit team where you will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of age, race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, sexual orientation disability, or any other element of being that makes you who you are.
- You’ll be a key contributor to our continued ability to keep up with future students, and be in the places they need to be, in this increasingly virtual world.
Though the position is open to non-students, we would love to offer high school or college credit in exchange for the position. Please check with your school or university regarding their rules and regulations for student interns. We may offer high school credit in exchange for the internship in some situations.
- Strong grammar and comp skills
- Collaborative, organized, and punctual
- Ear for storytelling and eye for design
Day To Day:
- Complete training and industry certifications
- Create copy for social media, blog posts, email blasts, and other marketing materials
- Write press release
- Organize media collections
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts to drive recognition and awareness